Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cult Dung 2011 Summah Sum-Up (1 of 8)

("Summah" is a term coined by Howard Kremer , aka Dragon Boy Suede, co-host of the Who Charted podcast on the Earwolf network)

Since I took such a long break from blogging (May through August - but did keep notes the whole time), I need to update this record of my media consumption, so the next few posts will be mainly lists. 

As my priorities have been shifting away from old Mystery Science Theater episodes and more towards current TV, comedy, and podcasting, I've begun to rethink my categories here. For instance, it occurs to me that the label of "Reviews" does not indicate what art form is being discussed. So far I've only used it for "Movies," which will now become it's own thing here. 

The New Order:
Movies, TV/DVR, Netflix, Podcasts, Comedy, MST/RT/CT, Music, Work

With that in mind, here's part one of my update, sans reviews, except for links to the few recent ones I did post (a * indicates a high recommendation - and for the record, I enjoyed all of these to some degree):



Movies 

Source Code* 
Your Highness
Hanna* 
Thor
13 Assassins* 
X-Men First Class* 
Super 8
Green Lantern 3D (the 3D made it seem better than it actually was)
Harry Potter #8 3D* 
Winnie the Pooh* 
Horrible Bosses (only caught the first hour)
Transformers: Dark of the Moon 3D
Captain America
Friends With Benefits
The Tree of Life* 
The Guard* 
Attack the Block* 
30 Minutes or Less
Rise of the Planet of the Apes* 
Don't Be Afraid of the Dark
Fright Night 3D
Drive* 

No comments:

Post a Comment